Aug. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Advocate Networks, LLC, an Atlanta-based management consulting and telecom expense management (TEM) provider, today reported a revenue increase of 63 percent from January 2009 to June 2009 with June being a record high for monthly revenue. By saving customers an average of 20 percent on their communications expenses, Advocate Networks was able to create value and thrive despite current economic headwinds.
Company and performance highlights from the first half of 2009 include:
- Acquiring 15 new enterprise and service provider customers, including a global data center operator, an industry leader in biopharmaceuticals, and one of the largest cable entertainment and broadband service providers in the United States
- Ranking in Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for the third consecutive year
- Entering a new strategic partnership with Tangoe, Inc., the leading global provider of communications and lifecycle management software
- Expanding the firm's data center consulting practice to address clients with national and global needs
- Launching two new service offerings: Wi-Fi network and telematics (machine-to-machine) consulting
- Creating new jobs, increasing the company's employee count by 27 percent
"We're extremely proud of every single member of our team for their commitment, hard work and resilience in facing the most challenging economic conditions in our company's eight-year history. We are blessed to serve diverse industries and customers while delivering a value proposition that can create growth, even in a down market," said Scott Fogle, co-Founder and co-President. "Advocate Networks experienced growth in all lines of the business, and the outlook for the remainder of 2009 is bright."
About Advocate Networks
Advocate Networks is a management consulting company focused on communications and data center services and infrastructure, and offers a full suite of managed TEM services. The company provides managerial, strategic, technical, operational and financial expertise in voice, data, video, wireless communications and data center services. Founded in 2001, privately held Advocate Networks is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
For further information: visit www.advocatenetworks.com.